Today, as we march towards #StartupSouth8 Conference with the theme Deep & Bold: 5IR, Emerging Realities, Regional Economic Imperatives & The Role of INnovation We’re excited to announce the Call for Session Hosts. For the first time, #StartupSouth Conference will be a Hybrid event to accommodate interests from our growing International partners.
Through the Session Hosting programme, we provide access, visibility, deepen the ecosystem and enhance the works of different communities, stakeholders and partners. We are providing a platform for third party Organisations, thought Leaders and Corporate and Personal Brands to deepen their connections with our ecosystem through relevant Conversations, Seminars, Masterclasses, panels and Keynotes leveraging #StartupSouth. We will provide venue and relevant support (including Publicity, branding, Scheduling and ambiance) if your application is approved.
Who Can Host A Session
- Organisations interested in expanding into the South-South/South-East region in particular and Nigeria in general
- Personal brands desiring to grow their influence – especially in the Startup & Technology sector
- Public institutions interested in driving awareness for programmes & policies
- State Governments looking to promote their States
- Multinational companies & International Foundation interested in connect with specific demography / host communities
- B2B Startups looking to promote their Product through Thought Leadership
- Technology Companies interested in meaningful engagement
- Local & Foreign Venture Capital & Investment Firms who needs to understand the space
Kinds of Content:
- Technology: Developer Tools, Trending Technology/Concepts
- Business: Sales, Finance, HR/ Personnel Management, Growth Mindset, Soft Skills, Funding
- Governance: Structure, Legal, Intellectual Property Protection, Policy, Board formation
- Creative: Film Production, Music Business, Artistic Business, Media
- Lifestyle: Wealth Creation, Management & Growth, Fitness & Healthy Living, Investing Tools etc
- Design: Product, UI/UX, Marketing Communication etc
The Session Hosts call deadline is June 30, 2023, there are limited slots and approval will be on a rolling basis.
For any inquiries or further information, please reach out to us at 08075620000 or [email protected]